In this episode of Half Cocked, the Garnet And Black Attack podcast...
Lance and I do everything but preview the Gamecocks' final home game of 2012 against the Wofford Terriers. Here are some of the things we talk about instead:
- the short-lived FX show Terriers
- the Gamecocks' offensive depth chart in 2013
- how Lance is overly worried about saying negative things about D.L. Moore and Dylan Thompson
- whether Connor could pull off naming his offspring LeBron
- Collin Klein or Johnny Football?
- and Would going to Tennessee be a step down for James Franklin?