This weekend's game against the Wofford Terriers is going to be an absolute chore, but that doesn't mean the Wofford preview podcast has to be one too.
In this episode of Half Cocked, the Garnet And Black Attack podcast...
Lance and I do everything but preview the Gamecocks' final home game of 2012 against the Wofford Terriers. Here are some of the things we talk about instead:
- the short-lived FX show Terriers
- the Gamecocks' offensive depth chart in 2013
- how Lance is overly worried about saying negative things about D.L. Moore and Dylan Thompson
- whether Connor could pull off naming his offspring LeBron
- Collin Klein or Johnny Football?
- and Would going to Tennessee be a step down for James Franklin?