By popular demand among our bloggers, the SEC Power Poll will do a roundtable this year. Feel free to play along, and bloggers are encouraged to ask their readers to post responses in the comments -- the roundups, though, will be only from the bloggers' answers. (I will answer tomorrow.)
1. Pretend for a minute that Vanderbilt wasn't 2-0, then answer this question: What has been the most surprising thing in the SEC so far this season?
2. Conference action has either just begun for most teams, or will Sept. 20. (The exception is Kentucky, which I believe plays I-AA teams until mid-November.) From what you've seen so far, how will your team fare in your division? If it's not going to win, which team will?
3. Which SEC player that few of us are paying attention to is poised to have a breakout season? Try to choose someone not on your team.
4. Both Arkansas and LSU have had games delayed because of hurricanes. If you could choose a game on your team's current schedule to get postponed because of inclement weather, which game would you choose and why?
5. So, the Large Haldron Collider hasn't destroyed the Earth -- so far, anyway. But had the world ended Wednesday morning, which SEC game would you have most regretted missing? Assuming, of course, you had been around to regret it. (Head...hurts...)