Listen to Half Cocked via iTunes or RSS. Directly download this episode here. Or stream it using the media player below:
Inside the South Carolina vs. Central Florida recap edition of Half Cocked, the Garnet & Black Attack podcast...
- Was Steve Spurrier drunk? How much better could the athletic department have handled this situation? (SPOILER: a lot better)
- Jorge and I got drunk for the recording of this podcast as a statement of solidarity with the Head Ball Coach.
- Connor Shaw went from out for two to three weeks to "maybe he'll play some" to "expected to start."
- Shaq Roland suspended, reportedly for Adderrall, but something doesn't seem right about it.
- Kentucky is a little bit better than people think but not by very much.
More from Garnet And Black Attack:
- Spurrier not mad at fans for leaving early; student loyalty system modified
- Ten reasons the 'Was Steve Spurrier Drunk?' story is unbelievably stupid
- Our Digital Season: Week 6 — South Carolina v. Kentucky
- Deadspin posts video of odd Steve Spurrier Show
- Gamecock basketball team discusses early practice sessions