1. Ole Miss -The Rebels held off a couple of Bama rallies to beat the Tide in Tuscaloosa and they looked good doing it. Ole Miss is the team to beat in the SEC at the moment.
2. Georgia -Beating the Gamecocks isn't exactly impressive right now, but the Bulldogs looked lethal on Saturday.
3. LSU -Crushed a completely overmatched Auburn team to move to 2-0 in SEC play.
4. Alabama -The Tide isn't a bad team, but turnovers doomed them and their rally fell short against the Rebels.
5. Texas A&M -The Aggies look good and they beat Nevada without too much difficulty.
6. Mississippi State -Crushed Northwestern State 62-13. It should be interesting to see what happens against Auburn next week.
7. Tennessee -Easily beat Western Carolina and can now turn their attention to their conference foes
8. Florida -Didn't score a single point in the second half, but 14 points was enough to beat the Wildcats.
9. Missouri -The Tigers are 3-0 and won a weirdly entertaining game against UConn, but yet another underwhelming performance means they're going into SEC play with some questions to answer.
10. Kentucky -Lost to Florida for the 29th year in a row.
11. Auburn -Learned a valuable lesson on talking trash about Leonard Fournette.
12. South Carolina -The Gamecocks were thoroughly humiliated by Georgia and the rest of their schedule doesn't look promising.
13. Arkansas -Lost to their second non-conference opponent in a row.
14. Vanderbilt -Won 47-7 after realizing midway through the second quarter that they aren't quite to the point of losing to an Austin Peay team that was outscored 80-13 in their first two games.