The GABACast is back, sans Rantin Rhonda, to preview the Georgia/South Carolina game. While Hurricane Matthew is potentially headed for the South Carolina coast, DC3 and Sam focus long enough to bring you the moral victory of Gamecock podcasts. In this episode we cover:
- Stanford is bad when Christian McCaffrey is held in check.
- Washington is good. Like, really good.
- UNC is the worst...but doing the tomahawk chop in a silenced Doak Campbell Stadium is priceless.
- How do we slow Georgia down? (We think Muschamp will have a pretty good plan.)
- Is Jacob Eason for real? (Yes. Yes he is.)
- Why Kirby Smart and Will Muschamp might just be the same person.
- Twitter questions!
Thanks for listening! Beat Georgia!