Listen...we know that Saturday’s outcome absolutely sucked wasn’t ideal...but that doesn’t mean that there aren’t some positives to take away from the football team’s loss to the North Carolina Tarheels.
- Tavien Feaster’s 34 yard touchdown was the longest rushing touchdown scored by a Gamecock since Ty’Son Williams ran one in from 35 yards against Louisiana Tech in 2017.
- Actually, the running game was fine. The South Carolina Gamecocks had two running backs average more than five yards per carry. Rico Dowdle averaged 5.1.
- Javon Kinlaw blocked a kick. That was cool.
- You probably won’t have to watch that boy band commercial until at least Thursday.
- You (probably) don’t have to go to work today.
- At least we didn’t lose to Georgia State.
That’s all I’ve got. What do you have to be optimistic about?