After a big win, yes it was a big win, over the Vanderbilt Commodores, the Gamecocks go into a much needed bye week. Oh, and Rantin Rhonda is back! It's always good for DC3 and I to have our better one-third around as she makes us seem better at our jobs. We dive headfirst into the always relaxing bye week by carrying on about the following subjects:
- Our respective winners and losers of the week
- Our shining moments of the week around our program and our state
- The energy that Shawn Elliot exudes and how it translate to the field with the team
- Bryson Allen-Williams breakout game?
- Future HC candidates and State of the Program
- And the always semi-productive and somewhat confusing Twitter questions (the confusing part is our answers; not the questions).
Go Cocks! Beat Bye Week!
Check Out College & High School Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with GABACast on BlogTalkRadio