It was a game that somehow wound up being a signature loss for the South Carolina Gamecocks. but, it felt like we deserved more.
This week, clad in black pants and white shirts, we staged a comeback after another gloomy first-half performance in Knoxville. Yet again it wasn't to be, and the football team returns home for what seems like the first time in a couple of years to face the Florida Gators under the lights in Williams-Brice Stadium. The football team keeps improving, but, where do we go from here?
Fear not, the GABA Cast is back to talk about all things related to Gamecock Sports (including Basketball, yay!) and a few things that are not related to anything.
Join us this week as we discuss:
- Jennifer Hielsberg needs a new liability insurance policy.
- Apparently he's now putting the 'Dab' in Dabo.
- North Carolina is the new spoiler in the ACC? (Sorry about the mishap in Charlotte, guys.)
- Don't mess with Zombie Alabama.
- STOP TWEETING PLAYERS/RECRUITS
- Hot Dogs: different section on the menu than a sandwich. 'Nuff said.