1. Alabama -Had a convincing victory over another good SEC West team for the second week in a row.
2. Florida -Dominated Carolina for most of the game and held off a comeback attempt to sweep the SEC East.
3. Ole Miss -Moved up after a bye because not playing means not losing!
4. Arkansas -November Arkansas is apparently a very different team from September Arkansas.
5. LSU -Remember two weeks ago when the Tigers were a playoff contender?
6. Mississippi State -The Bulldogs are a good team, but Alabama was just too much for them.
7. Tennessee -The Vols shut out North Texas and got their 6th win with two weeks to spare.
8. Texas A&M -The Aggies let Western Carolina hang around in the first half but took care of them easily in the second.
9. Georgia -The Bulldogs aren't having a great season but will still probably win 9 games. Football just isn't fair.
10. Auburn -Lost a close one to the Bulldogs but should still be able to get bowl eligible against Idaho next week.
11. Kentucky -Will be looking to snap a five-game losing streak against Charlotte next week
12. Vanderbilt -The Commodores got their second SEC win of the season against a Kentucky team that's having a very disappointing finish to their season.
13. South Carolina -Tell me if you've heard this one before: the Gamecocks player poorly early in the game, rallied late, and lost on a frustrating failure of a play with just minutes left.
14. Missouri -The Tigers managed a win over BYU after a tumultuous, emotional week.