1. Alabama -The Tide whipped Charleston Southern and now the only thing standing between them and the SEC Championship game is Auburn.
2. Florida -Had to go to overtime to beat FAU for some reason.
3. Ole Miss -Beat LSU to keep their (slim) chances of winning the SEC West alive.
4. Mississippi State -Their narrow win over Arkansas looks a lot better than it would've a few weeks ago.
5. Arkansas -November Arkansas lost a game, but they should finish strong against Missouri next week.
6. LSU -A few weeks ago the Tigers were a playoff contender and now they may be about to fire Les Miles. It's been a weird season.
7. Tennessee -The Vols beat Missouri and will try to finish with a winning conference record by beating Vandy next week.
8. Texas A&M -The Aggies beat Vandy easily
9. Georgia -Nearly embarrassed themselves against Georgia Southern, but managed to pull off an OT win.
10. Auburn -The Tigers got a win over Idaho and are eligible to go to a bowl game now.
11. Kentucky -The Wildcats finally snapped their losing streak in a win over Charlotte.
12. Vanderbilt -After being mocked for most of the first half of the season as the worst team in the conference, the Commodores will finish 4th in the SEC East.
13. Missouri -The Tigers are just not very good this year.
14. South Carolina -Save us, Tom Herman.