1. Alabama -Took care of business against their cupcake team, which is more than several SEC programs can say about last weekend.
2. Ole Miss -The Rebels have now outscored their opponents 149-24 this season.
3. Georgia - They beat Vandy to start 1-0 in SEC play and they have Nick Chubb. The Bulldogs are in pretty good shape right now
4. Texas A&M -Also took care of business, but we probably won't really know what kind of team this is for a few more weeks.
5. LSU -Held on through a messy 4th quarter to beat Mississippi State and start 1-0 in conference play.
6. Mississippi State -They were only a missed field goal away from beating LSU and they're one of the few SEC teams with a proven quarterback.
7. Missouri -Nobody was watching, but we all know you had a close call against Arkansas State.
8. Tennessee -Oh the Vols had a solid 4th quarter lead at home and then blew it and lost in overtime? How terrible for them.
9. Kentucky -Got their first conference road win in ages and have a decent shot at making a bowl game this year.
10. Florida -Held on for a close win over ECU, which isn't a reason to panic but isn't particularly impressive either.
11. Auburn -Needed overtime to beat an FCS team, which is never a good look.
12. South Carolina -Please send help.
13. Arkansas -Toledo? Really?
14. Vanderbilt -Sorry Vandy. You're probably stuck here for a while.