Two-thirds of the terrific trio is back. With DC3 continuing his valiant fight against technical difficulties, Rhonda and Sam must continue their own fight. (Which, btw, we think we’ve done a fantastic job the last few episodes. Just opinion...). Anyway, as usual, this week’s show covers a variety of topics, including:
- Our winners and losers of the week (which includes Clemson basketball, so that’s always fun!).
- My reasoning for why Syracuse fans shouldn’t rush the court and aren’t allowed to have fun.
- Our basketball team(s) continue to be excellent.
- The intricacies of basketball ‘crootin.
- Our Alabama and Mississippi State roundball previews.
- Plus a whole lot of bonus banter in between all the details!
Thanks for listening!