Week Three is in the books and the boys are back in town to discuss a hard-fought win over an East Carolina football team that might actually be decent. As a special treat, friend of the show and all-around good dude, Kevin McCrarey from the South Carolina Radio Network and Sportstalk joins us to discuss all things weird, wild, and wonderful from the week that was. We also break down the upcoming trip to face the Kentucky Wildcats, and discuss what we should be feeling about the Gamecocks thus far.
As always, there’s a lot of meat and potatoes in the show when K-Mac stops by, but we cover a wide-range of topics, including:
- Jim Harbaugh’s thinks your milk choices are suspect.
- Why Chad Kelly is like a Real Housewives show.
- Is Lamar Jackson going to ruin college football because he’s so awesome?
- Shortening a game is your fault and you shouldn’t get credit for that nonsense.
- Why you should never doubt someone that uses duct tape as a disguise.
As always, you can click here to go to our page on iTunes (please rate and leave a review because we’re insecure), you can click here to find us on BlogTalk Radio, or you can click the play button below to listen directly on the page.