We’re running on fumes coming into the season. Just admit it. We all are.
School is back. The temperature won’t drop for anyone, and your mother-in-law is still not a big fan of how you ‘organized’ the garage.
We get it. The dog days SUCK.
That’s why we’re here to bring you FOOTBALL!
Your trusted source for University of South Carolina Gamecocks sports news and other stuff is back to celebrate the return of college football! As the only college football podcast on the planet, and as trusted journalists in a respected and well-regulated field, we are committed to bringing you the most up-to-date and accurate news, insight, headlines, and inside scoops, so you can stick to the important stuff like planning your tailgate this weekend. That being said, inside this week’s episode, you’ll find:
- Why is Johnny Manziel basically taking a job at a fast food restaurant?
- The US Amateur was one of the best golf tournaments of the year to watch/follow.
- Billy Napier is *not* good.
- What Gamecock would’ve been a great player, but for whatever reason, had their career cut short?
- Is Florida / Miami actually going to be fun? (it’s not going to be fun.)
- How many puppy GIFs is this season going to require?
We also roll through a different sort of ranking for the SEC...we rank the teams by their head coaches. It actually turned out to be a fun exercise, and DC3 actually found out that he may, in fact, be a Gamecock fan after all.
Hope you enjoy the show half as much as we enjoyed recording it!
Or press play below: