This season has started off about as bad as that Brad Scott Heinz Ketchup commercial...well, maybe not THAT bad. But it certainly has left room for improvement. Missed opportunities have really set this team back and Will Muschamp’s hotseat is about as on fire as this episode, so let’s dive into this week’s content.
Winners and losers, including:
- LSU and Ed Orgeron opening up in-game alcohol sales.
- Iowa State and the weirdness of everything that happens in Ames, Iowa.
- Texas is certainly NOT back.
- UGA fans and their, uh, voluntary cones of shame.
Breaking down the Florida game:
- Fixing the secondary.
- Stop doing ridiculous celebrations when you’re down 3 touchdowns.
- Actually being somewhat confident in the offense.
- Get Jordan Burch on the field more, he’s the real deal.
- Vandy’s offense is really, really bad.
- Keys to the game, especially defensively.
Click here to listen in on our iTunes page or click the play button below. Either way, make sure you’re hitting that play button. As always, thanks for listening and go Cocks!