Well, I don’t know how else to say this...but that absolutely sucked. I mean, could there have been a more South Carolina Gamecocks way to lose a football game? I mean, probably not right? There’s a lot to dive into this week. This week we discuss:
- Joe Montana’s still got it...at least when it comes to home invasions.
- ThE AiR RaId WoN’t WoRk In ThE SeC.
- SEC refs are the worst people at their job that somehow manage to remain gainfully employed.
- The Kansas State Wildcats pulling off a shocker in Norman.
- Breaking down the game offensively, defensively and everything in between.
- Is there hope with Mike Bobo? It definitely seems that way.
- Do the Gamecocks have a chance in Gainesville?
- Twitter questions.
Click here to listen on our iTunes page or hit the play button below to listen in. Either way, make sure you’re hitting the play button. As always, thanks for listening and go Cocks!