1. Ole Miss -Sure, they let Vandy hang around way longer than they should have, but the Rebels are still in control right now.
2. Georgia -Blew out Southern to remain undefeated. That matchup with Bama next weekend should be huge as the Bulldogs face their first good opponent of the season.
3. LSU -The Tigers continue to win and Leonard Fournette continues to be terrifying.
4. Alabama -Like Georgia, the Tide heads into next week coming off of another blowout of a cupcake opponent.
5. Mississippi State -Got a decent win over a struggling Auburn. The Bulldogs aren't anything amazing, but they look to have a solid team.
6. Texas A&M -The Aggies weren't very impressive against Arkansas, but they did manage to get the win.
7. Florida -None of their wins over decent teams have been terribly impressive, but the Gators are clearly a contender for the SEC East.
8. Kentucky -The Wildcats are now sitting at 2-1 in the SEC and may also be a legitimate contender for the East.
9. Tennessee -Repeatedly blowing two-score leads in the 4th quarter really gets you down and the Vols are not feeling good right now.
10. Missouri -It turns out that the Tigers' struggles against teams like UConn and Arkansas State may have indicated that SEC play would be tough for them.
11. Auburn -The Tigers avoided getting blown out again, but still dropped their second SEC matchup.
12. South Carolina -I'm not entirely convinced that the Gamecocks are really better than Arkansas and Vandy, but after a win over UCF they do at least have a better record.
13. Arkansas -Lost a close one to Texas A&M and the rest of their schedule doesn't hold much hope for things improving for the Hogs.
14. Vanderbilt -Hung around with Ole Miss thanks to their defense, but couldn't do enough to pull off the upset.