I got together with the fine Wisconsin blog Bucky's 5th Quarter to chat about our upcoming bowl. Here's what they had to say to my questions. My questions are in bold. I'll post their answers to my questions when they go up.
2. New Badgers coach Gary Andersen came to Wisconsin having run a different style of program than what Wisconsin is accustomed to. What can South Carolina fans expect to see that's not the norm for Alvarez- and Bielema-era Wisconsin? How do Wisconsin fans feel about the job Andersen did this year?
I don't see how this game doesn't live up to the hype. It's going to be the proverbial slobberknocker. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it's 7-3 at halftime. In the second half, the Badgers find some holes in the running game. The Gamecocks manage to keep pace. But I think there's a twist. The Badgers do the thing no one expects and beats an SEC team. 20-17 or somesuch nonsense.
- Capital One Bowl: Crossing Enemy Lines with Bucky's 5th Quarter
- Brandon Shell: All eligible South Carolina offensive linemen expected to return in 2014
- Poona Ford says South Carolina is still in the mix
- South Carolina basketball: The Gamecocks' big week
- South Carolina Basketball: Gamecocks Put It All Together in Blowout Win over Akron