The GABACast is back as we continue our summer retrospective. This week Buck from The Rubber Chickens blog, who for some reason devoted an hour of his time to talk on our show, joins us as we discuss one of the more memorable games in the annals of Gamecock history: the victory over the Tennessee Volunteers in 1992. In this episode we discuss:
- Is Phillip Fulmer a pumpkin?
- What exactly happened during that game back in '92?
- The South Carolina Gamecocks' defense stonewalling a Volunteer two point attempt to win the ball game.
- Why Clemson has figured it our recruiting wise.
- How we just recently started to figure it out recruiting wise. (THANK YOU COACH BOOM)
- Is Rhonda a closet Clemson fan?
- And of course, we answer your Twitter questions.
Only 35 days until kickoff. Enjoy the show!