After a disappointing loss to North Carolina, the South Carolina Gamecocks bounced back in a big way with a blowout victory over Charleston Southern. In this week’s episode we discuss:
- Why Tennessee sucks.
- Is Jimbo Fisher the most overpaid person in the history of humanity?
- The beginning of the Ryan Hilinski era and how confident we should be in him going forward.
- Will the creative offensive play calling carry over to the Alabama game?
- Will we actually be able to hang with the Tide and, dare we say it, pull off an upset? Maybe?
- Our uniform predictions and X-Factor Players of the Game.
- Twitter questions.
Click here to find us on iTunes (where you should rate, review, and subscribe). Of course you can always just hit the play button below. Thanks for listening!