Your favorite Gamecock sports(kinda) show is back for another hour of brilliant wit, insightful commentary, and sparkling repartee.
In this week's episode, aside from the usual rundown of the latest happenings on-the-field (which included the baseball team performing an all-too-familiar mid-week flop against notCAROLINA and a pitching nightmare against UGA, and some recruiting and depth-chart news after a fairly eventful spring football session).
- Who is the Donald Trump of college football coaches? (HINT)
- Is this a defining week for the future of Gamecock Baseball? (HINT)
- What it takes to transition a big-time program after a coaching change. (HINT)
- What makes a coach great at being a coach? (HINT)
- Where is the football program relative to Muschamp's first day, how are we doing, and where are we heading? (HINT)
- Why do we feel like we're still missing pieces on the football recruiting trail?
- What's your earliest Gamecock football memory? (HINT: and also, goodbye your afternoon.)
- Why we do, in fact, deserve nice things at Carolina.