We have weathered the storm.
The college football season is upon us. Yes, it's really here, and we couldn't be more happy, excited, nervous, terrified, anxious, and utterly clueless about what's going to go down when the Gamecocks finally start their 2016 campaign against the Vanderbilt Commodores. Aside from the big shindig on Thursday night, we preview some of the week one games we’re intrigued by, and give our extremely middle-of-the-road predictions. As per usual, DC3’s audio is crap, we jump into several side-topics, DC3 forgets Marquise Williams’ name, but we do cover a lot of ground:
- Who's going to be our starting QB?
- Why does Will Muschamp want to go fishing with a frying pan?
- Are Ole Miss and Florida State fans really identical on the inside?
- What crazy thing is Dabo going to say to a sideline reporter after they beat Auburn by 2 points?
- Will someone please explain to us why Alabama is playing in Los Angeles, and LSU is playing in Lambeau Field?
As always, click here to find us on iTunes, click here to go directly to the page on BlogTalk Radio, or just mash the play button below to listen right here:
Hope y'all enjoy the show!