Folks, we did it. Our long national nightmare is over. We made it through the dark days of summer and have what is basically better than Christmas morning. It’s officially game week. Football. Is. Back.
Yea, it’s probably going to be super hot this weekend in Charlotte for opening kickoff but who cares? Our South Carolina Gamecocks will kick it off at 3:30 on ESPN against the North Carolina Tar Heels.
In this week’s episode we hash out a few different things:
- Why Feleipe Franks is kind of a head case.
- An NFL longsnapper that truly forgot how to play football and then unceremoniously got cut.
- DC3’s miserable, terrible morning trying to get inside an IKEA furniture store.
- Our thoughts on that amazing, yet terrible clown show that was Miami vs. Florida.
- Our UNC preview and predictions (spoiler: DC3 is the pessimistic one).
- Our uniform predictions and our X-Factor players of the week.
- Twitter questions.
Thank you so much for listening to the only South Carolina Gamecocks podcast on the internet. We’re the only one. Do not fact check this.
We hope you enjoy the show half as much as we enjoyed recording it.
Or press play below: