PODCASTING NOTE: We have recently switched our publishing platform over to Podbean. (Make sure you give our Podbean profile a follow!) We made this decision to allow our show to be more available on a wider variety of platforms. (No worries, you will still be able to find us on iTunes!) However, you can now find us on more platforms than before. You can find us on the Podbean app (iTunes link and GooglePlay link). Our switch to Podbean has allowed us to be published on a multitude of music/podcasting stream platforms, including: Spotify, Amazon Podcasts, Stitcher, iHeartRadio, and Listen Notes. We hope to also soon be available on Google Podcasts and Pandora. We hope this change will allow for an improved listening experience for all! Thanks!
That was a hell of a win for the Gamecocks. We’ve seen the team fail to build on any kind of momentum all too many times but, after a slow start, really finished the game strong and got a solid win over Auburn for the first time since 1933. This week’s episode is action packed as we discuss all things South Carolina and all things college football:
DC3’s crazy food opinions (new feature!!!)
Winners and losers
- Auburn is actually DC3’s winner???
- The top 25.
- Arkansas is...kinda good?
- Texas had a bye week so we go off on the other UT.
- The impact of shaking things up in the secondary.
- Will Muschamp and his staff out-coached Auburn in critical moments.
- Wondering how in the world Chad Morris is considered an elite offensive mind.
- Jaycee Horn made some $$$ on Saturday.
- The defensive line really got after Bo Nix Saturday.
- SEC after dark on ESPN!
- How to attack LSU’s porous defense.
- What to expect from their offense and keys to the game defensively.
- Final predictions.
Our games of the week
Click here to listen in on our iTunes page or click the play button here on the webpage. Either way, be sure you’re hitting that play button! As always, thanks for listening and go Cocks!