1. LSU -The Tigers let WKU hang around until halftime, but a strong second half performance powered them to a 48-20 win.
2. Alabama - Nearly losing to the Vols isn't great, but it happens.
3. Florida -I assume that the Gators spent their bye week laughing at the rest of the SEC East
4. Ole Miss -The Rebels are in great shape in the SEC West, but that Memphis loss is going to be hard to forget.
5. Texas A&M -The Aggies have now been soundly defeated by two conference opponents in a row. But the Tide and the Rebels are both really good, so the Aggies are probably don't need to panic.
6. Mississippi State -A blowout of Kentucky is a nice win for the Bulldogs, but it's not enough to move them up.
7. Georgia -The Bulldogs had a bye to prepare for Florida and a win against the Gators could really help this season look a lot different after the struggles of the past few weeks.
8. Tennessee -Yet another close, painful loss for the Vols. I'm enjoying this way more than I should.
9. Arkansas -The Hogs outlasted Auburn in quadruple overtime and have a reprieve next week against UT-Martin before taking on a brutal November slate of games.
10. Kentucky -The Wildcats were routed by Mississippi State, but shouldn't have too much trouble getting bowl eligible with their remaining schedule
11. Auburn -Nearly managed to earn their second conference win in as many weeks, but ultimately fell to the Hogs.
12. Missouri -Yikes. The Tigers will be lucky to get another conference win this season.
13. South Carolina -The Gamecocks enjoyed an extra week of being on a winning streak thanks to their bye. Now they head to College Station for a tough game against an A&M team that probably wants to vent some frustration.
14. Vanderbilt -Finally got a conference win. The Commodores are still stuck in last because honestly I'm not entirely sure what order the bottom three teams should be in.